Medical Students Corner
Supporting Students Interested in Dermatology
CalDerm is pleased to provide complimentary membership to current medical students enrolled at an allopathic/osteopathic medical school that is accredited through the AAMC or AACOM. As a student member of CalDerm, you will learn have access to the wealth of resources and opportunities to help launch your journey toward becoming a dermatologist.
- Complimentary membership throughout your medical school years.
- Opportunity to design and implement community projects, participate or volunteer in existing programs.
- Opportunities to join one-on-one with a dermatology resident as a mentee. Connect with residents near your medical school or elsewhere in California.
- Gain experiences and participate in activities/advocacy/projects that are key to strengthening your application for residency.
- Present your research project and/or poster at the California Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery (CalDerm) Fall Symposium and NorCal Conference
- Opportunity to serve on certain CalDerm committees as a medical student member.
- Opportunity to meet and greet current dermatology residents and practicing dermatologists at the California Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery (CalDerm) Fall Symposium and NorCal Conference
Sign up for your FREE membership here.